Tip 21 – Ephedrine Hydrochloride to make ECA Fat Burners – Ciccone Pharma decided to discontinue its ECA Fat Burners. The reason for this is that Eph HCL is now a banned substance all over the world. It is the main ingredient that fuels the narcotics trade and gets used in the manufacturing of Chrystal Meth, Tik and CAT. We are unable to purchase this ingredient anywhere in the world legitimately from any legal API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) manufacturers. In the Far East Eph HCL is regarded as a narcotic and possession of it is a criminal offense. It is not a controlled substance like other pharmaceuticals. It is a banned substance.
Because the ultimate goal of a steroid cycle is to increase strength and muscle size, the associated spike in estrogen which accompanies steroids such as Testosterone is considered undesirable. In order to disassociate the two effects, two classes of drug are used. Medications such as Nolvadex or Clomid target the estrogen receptors. They make it more difficult for the estrogen to exert it’s influence within the body thus allowing the testosterone to act more freely. The second class is aromatase inhibitors such as Femara. They target the aromatase enzyme itself in order to prevent the production of estrogen in the first place. Sometimes, it’s not always clear which option you should go with or even what the differences are between the two. Lets clear that up a little.
Side-effects from the use of steroids are extremely common and can be quite significant. Most side-effects are reversible once the athlete stops usage although serious long-term side-effects and even death have occurred as a direct result of steroid use.
• Decreased sperm production and sex drive
• Increased aggression, irritability and mood swings
• Liver disorders
• Baldness (alopecia)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Raised cholesterol
• Gynecomastia (development of over-sized mammary glands in males)
• Menstrual irregularities (in women)
• Hirsuitism (excessive hair growth occurring in females which follows the pattern of male hair growth, . facial)
• Deepening of the voice
• Reduced immunity
• Possible development of tumors (wilm’s tumor, prostate carcinoma and leukemia have been reported, although a connection is not proven)